I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
It's happened in our house with EACH of the kids. Thor more often than the rest. :D The thing I want to know is: when you moved her, did she wake up? And if she did, did she go back to sleep for you? Or did you make her nap there for the whole 2+ hours? Hmmm? Do admit, please!
Oh, I moved her. And no, she did't wake up. She slept her bed for another 2.5 hours. LOVED that nap! It pays to take them to the park for 2 hours before nap time I guess!
I don't see a problem here? I see a kid sleeping in a cushioned chair under the eye of her nearby mother!? This looks ALL GOOD to me. :) Congrats on the 2.5 hour nap, that is a beautiful thing.
Kids are so cute when they fall asleep in their highchairs. My littlest got into the routine of eating lunch and falling asleep in his chair. If I moved him he would wake. He would take 2 hour naps in the "Magic" chair. He did this for like 1 year of his life. LOVED IT!
I wish Madelyn would sit in her high chair long enough to fall asleep! She is constantly trying to climb out! I have a picture like that of Justin on his first birthday, exhausted in his high chair. As long as you don't make a habit out of naptime in the highchair...!
I do remember Ella's mother falling asleep in her high chair. I don't see the problem at all. I just wish I could fall asleep after a nice lunch. I feel like it at work sometimes. Mom
9 comments:
Hey, if she was tired then the high chair must have been comfortable enough. So cute!
It's happened in our house with EACH of the kids. Thor more often than the rest. :D
The thing I want to know is: when you moved her, did she wake up? And if she did, did she go back to sleep for you? Or did you make her nap there for the whole 2+ hours? Hmmm? Do admit, please!
Oh, I moved her. And no, she did't wake up. She slept her bed for another 2.5 hours. LOVED that nap! It pays to take them to the park for 2 hours before nap time I guess!
They are always so cute when they are asleep. And sometimes they're cute when they're awake :)
Someday, I'll be able to take a nap after lunch. Ahhhh....
I don't see a problem here? I see a kid sleeping in a cushioned chair under the eye of her nearby mother!? This looks ALL GOOD to me. :) Congrats on the 2.5 hour nap, that is a beautiful thing.
Kids are so cute when they fall asleep in their highchairs. My littlest got into the routine of eating lunch and falling asleep in his chair. If I moved him he would wake. He would take 2 hour naps in the "Magic" chair. He did this for like 1 year of his life. LOVED IT!
I wish Madelyn would sit in her high chair long enough to fall asleep! She is constantly trying to climb out! I have a picture like that of Justin on his first birthday, exhausted in his high chair. As long as you don't make a habit out of naptime in the highchair...!
so cute! I love pictures like that, what an angel!
I do remember Ella's mother falling asleep in her high chair. I don't see the problem at all. I just wish I could fall asleep after a nice lunch. I feel like it at work sometimes. Mom
Post a Comment