
she WOULD NOT let anyone help her on the slides. She climbed all the way up the play structure and then sat her little tooshy down & down she went. Ella was so proud of herself!
A walk around the pond turned into a chase Ella event. She wanted to play in the water, climb on the rocks, inspect the grass and sit on all the benches.
She really loves the tunnels on the playground. She will just crawl to the middle and sit. In the picture she is looking through the hole at Drew on the other side.
Oh...the independence and budding confidence!





8 comments:
Ella is a cutie! I love that she's so mobile and adventurous these days.
I can totally see her personality in these- so so cute.
Oh and can you give my email address to Darci if I'm even allowed to see her blog? :) Thanks.
cwazylawa@gmail.com
oh, she's just darling! I just love watching them learn and explore at this age.
You take beautiful pictures, btw!
She is precious! So independent too...those boys have taught her well!
Could she get any cuter? Love her!
Perhaps instead of calling her Ella you could call her Miss Independent...
I love this stage of life! You get to relive exploration of the things we take for granted daily. It's great!
Dear Ella,
Can you come play with me?
Love, Emi
Post a Comment