"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, September 4, 2008

NKOTB


so...I watched the Today show this morning and guess who was performing on The Plaza...

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!

You girls can't tell me you weren't totally infatuated with them, back in the day!! I know I personally "loved" Jon! They all look exactly the same...and sound the same too!

Here's to a little flash back to the past!


Pin It!

8 comments:

Sarah J. said...

LOVE it! I actually loved Jordan. I'm going to their concert in November with a bunch of girls. It's going to be a riot.

The Haley Family said...

that is so funny! I called Matt this morning to tell him I just watched them and he told me I was a freak. NICE! I was giggling like a school girl though! FUNNY!

Darci said...

That is hilarious! FYI - they do not look the same . . . okay, Joey does. I can't believe they are back.

Anonymous said...

Seriously? They're back? I was never in love with them but had a friend who's room was decorated a la NKOTB. Enjoy your trip down memory lane, ladies. LOL Thanx for the giggle.

Hadzters said...

So I totally loved them. Joey was my fav!!! I think we should go to the concert in Denver in November!

Joanne said...

Oh boy. I think that was back in the day when you were hanging out with Staci Kochene, right. That seems like such a long time ago. Oh . . . it was. Mom

Cook Family said...

Yes--I was infatuated with them in the 6th grade. TOTAL FAN! That was fun to watch them sing again. I danced to "The Right Stuff" at my 6th grade graduation!

Her Royal Highness said...

I'm with Elizabeth on this one. Never really liked them & am having a hard time believing they're "back".
Enjoy the ride!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...