the boys trying to catch a fish with nothing but some line they found and some worms they dug up! I asked them how they got the worm on the fishing line and they stuck it thru the worm then tied a knot. Very clever. They all three said they had nibbles, but since there was no HOOK...they couldn't catch it!
I just love watching them work together and have fun!
8 comments:
Very cute. Your boys remind me of hte movie, "A River Runs Through It." They'll love this photo when they're older. You should be proud- very proud. :)
Ha ha! SO CUTE! Such an awesome picture as well.
Clever boys aren't they. I love how consumed they seem to be and amazingly patient.
That's so cute. Such a good picture!
Now that is an awesome picture! I love the way boys think. As long as they're not killing each other . . . lol.
Too stinkin cute!! Your boys are adorable.
That is a priceless picture. Boys will do anything to try and catch a fish.
Very clever indeed! I have a similar picture of my boys doing the same thing but from the "behind" perspective.
Post a Comment