I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Soooo ironic...Matt and I just had this discussion at work a couple days ago how Ella has him wrapped around her finger (a couple times) LOL! How Precious! Nothing wrong with being a Daddy's Girl! :-)
6 comments:
Cuteness! :)
That is a great picture. Ella looks so grown up!
Yes i do visit, but don't always have time to leave a comment! Geesh, you and Darci I swear!! ;)
Sweet picture. I love Ella's pigtails!
Soooo ironic...Matt and I just had this discussion at work a couple days ago how Ella has him wrapped around her finger (a couple times) LOL! How Precious! Nothing wrong with being a Daddy's Girl! :-)
So precious...Love it!
Post a Comment