"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, September 12, 2008

11 years!


dating 1997




engagement picture 1997



wedding day


Honeymoon in Maui

Halloween 1998



5 year anniversary - 2002



Martin's Cove 2006





West Yellowstone July 2008
Pin It!

16 comments:

Kris said...

You of course are adorable in every picture but OH MATT in those glasses and the hair. Wow, he was a hotty!

Happy Anniversary!

Darci said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures. You have both changed a lot over the years - between your hair, Matt's hair and glasses. =)

The Haley Family said...

I forgot to post...no *smart* and *funny* comments about MY hairstyles!

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

me said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. *biting tongue* LOL :)

The Haley Family said...

Kris,

This is Matt...

I still have the hair, I've fixed the glasses issue, and my wife is a HOTTY!!!!

Rebecca said...

congratulations! You look almost the same as you did a decade ago! The years have been kind!

Sarah J. said...

Happy Anniversary! You two really have gotten more and more beautiful over the years. Marriage definitely agrees with the two of you! Way to go!!!

Joanne said...

Happy Anniversary. It's so fun to see the pictures from the past. You were so YOUNG 11 years ago. I can't believe our little girl has been married so long. Isn't it nice to have pictures of our hair styles from the past so we don't make the same mistake again. It was good to talk to you tonight. Lots of love, Mom and Dad

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember the big day!

Annie said...

Congratulations! Those picture are so fun!

Jill said...

What's with the goofy grin on Matt's face for the Honeymoon pictures?!?! hehe
Congratulations guys! Miss you and love ya lots!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Can't believe so much time has passed! You guys have a great family!

Mackay Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Loved going back in time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've always said, the best thing that ever happened to Matt was you, Ali. I hope he did something nice for you.

Courtney said...

I love those pictures from Ricks! Those were great times. Congradulations!

Esther Ogden said...

Happy anniversary...you get more beautiful as the years go by! You have one lucky husband...you can tell him I said that! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...