"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

lovin' curlformers

Two friends suggested I try Curlformers for Ella's hair. I've thought about it for about a year and finally bought them after the crazy rag curl results. We've done them twice and I really love them! They are pretty simple to "do" and Ella only winces when I tug a little too hard.
I don't think sleeping was very comfortable for her but she didn't whine once.

I think she likes the attention and she loved being the keeper of the mousse.

She wouldn't stop making silly faces


Look at those ringlets! With a little hairspray and a comb through with my fingers, the curls were gorgeous!

Thanks Micki & Elizabeth for the nudging!!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Amber Smith said...

Ohhh my goodness! One word: ADORABLE! Love it!

Buckeyepower said...

So adorable! I will have to show these to Elizabeth. I don't know if I could get Madelyn to keep them in, but Elizabeth would love them!

Christine said...

They turned out adorable!!! She looks like she absolutely loves it too, which makes it even better :)

Jenni Call said...

Ella Bella...you are ah-mazing! I am wincing from the thought of wearing those to sleep. My head hurts girly! You sure look like a sweetie pie all dolled up for Easters. Come and play tomorrow!!! Get ready for a windy morning at the park

me said...

So glad your purchases have made you happy! We love ours. It makes for a gorgeous and super quick hairdo if you won't have a lot of time prior to an event too...AND they last! Woohoo! ENJOY, she's gorgeous! :)

Darci said...

Okay, I might have to buy these after seein the results. How adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...