
We have been talking about going to Utah for Easter. It will be an entire year since we last made our trip and we keep asking the kids if they REALLY want to go and see their cousins. Of course...it was a yelling and jumping YES, YES, YES, YES!
Ella is understanding that Utah means fun, packing and cousins. Her bestie, Mia, is also in Utah this week so it is on her mind even more. Every morning she wakes up and asks if we are going to Utah, and much to her disappointment I have to tell her, "not yet."
Two days ago she comes out of her room with a back pack and another bag STUFFED and zipped closed. I asked her what she was doing and she simply stated, "i going tu-TAH, mommy". I tried to get her to wear the backpack, but it was so heavy she stumbled backwards and decided she would continue to drag it where she needed to go.

Apparently her packing list included:
Two days ago she comes out of her room with a back pack and another bag STUFFED and zipped closed. I asked her what she was doing and she simply stated, "i going tu-TAH, mommy". I tried to get her to wear the backpack, but it was so heavy she stumbled backwards and decided she would continue to drag it where she needed to go.

Apparently her packing list included:
7 pull ups
10 panties
1 hat
1 shaker
2 purses
6 ponies
2 care bears
1 pair of shoes
1 Joz
2 bracelets
1 baby
1 baby bottle
1 money purse
and
7 hand picked DVD's
I guess we know her favorite things! Now we just need her to forget about it for 3.5 more weeks!
6 comments:
What a silly little goose! Next time she can come with us...lol. I think her packing skills are awesome. I think she thought of all the important stuff, except fruit snacks
That is TOO cute!
I love it! She is independent and a good packer too.
She's got her priorities straight! How cute. Cousin time is the best!
Did Elan really post?? I love that she is so excited to go see her cousins. I wish we could join the fun. Mom
This is so cute!! I love her packing list! She did pretty good!
Post a Comment