"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, March 15, 2010

rice...rice...rice

Jenni is one brave woman! She has started doing Montessori activities with Mia and invited Ella over to play with rice. To say that Ella LOVED it is a gross understatement! Every single day she asks if she can go to Mia's to "play rice". I let her play with macaroni noodles last week and she had a blast, but I think I'll also use a sheet next time for easy clean up!





Ella is very excited for another rice day with Mia on Wednesday! Thanks for these pictures Jenni, I love them!


You can read more about different Montessori activities HERE.
Pin It!

2 comments:

Darci said...

That looks like a lot of fun - to have at someone else's house for sure. :) Cute pics.

Hoffmann Family said...

What a great activity to do with kids. Perfect thing to do with your old rice food storage! LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...