"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, March 11, 2010

mini design week

Let your ART guide you ** week 5

I had so much fun this week making 6 little outfits a sweet girl who is turning one very soon! Every thing was mini so I had to shrink down all of my designs to fit on her little 12 month size shirts! Her skirts were only 8 inches long, so teensie!! Little Madelyn is going to have her pictures taken this weekend for Easter and she is going to wear her sweet Bouncing Bunny outfit, I can't wait to see pictures! The skirts were three different styles: bubble, full twirl and a drop waisted ruffle.



Brooke also ordered this lady bug outfit for her 3 year old niece. I WILL be making a skirt like that for Ella, I just LOVE how it turned out! As soon as the fabric comes in the mail, I'm on it!



I am swapping products for payment for a blog I am sponsoring. Jane has four kiddos and her youngest is 3 and this bunny outfit is for her!


I will be selling this outfit in my Etsy store starting today! You'll need to order FAST if you want it in time for Easter. Luckily I can buy that fabric in town. I just love how the little pink and yellow print looks like Easter eggs. The bunny is made of soft brown minky and a cream colored pompom is hand sewn in place.

Another crazy week is almost done with parent teacher conferences, four days/nights with scouts, regular activities and now two days off of school, again.

I have two very patient customers who ordered several things...I will start today on their orders! Have you heard of the blog: Make It and Love It ? It is a great blog and I found a tutorial on re-purposing an adult skirt for a toddler...and I found the EXACT skirt she alters at Salvation Army last week! So excited to start that project, hopefully I'll be able to share next week.

Happy creating everyone!



Pin It!

8 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

OK- first of all. I am not sick of the "same stuff". This is your art and I LOVE it!! YOu are so creative and getting so many more cute pieces. I want one of those outfits for Annie for Easter. Going to look at your shop now. They are precious!!

Martina said...

Wow, you've been so busy and creative, these shirts are so cool! The cupcake one is my favourite, and i bet the kids will adore them and you'll get lots of orders.

andrea creates said...

Aw, I really like the bunny. I think it could be popular in adult sizes too :)

Darci said...

The little outfits are so adorable! You are keeping busy with the business, as I expected. Now we need to get my girly hooked up.

Anonymous said...

Your designs are so pretty! I can easily imagine a cute boutique filled to the brim with those cuties!

Deedra said...

So adorable!

Aaron & Nancy said...

These are all adorable! How do you find the time? So much to do, so little time! My big project right now is painting my house, ugh!

Joanne said...

Seriously girl! Where do you find the time. Maybe we need to work together. Such cute creations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...