"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, March 12, 2010

rag curl girl

Ella's hair is getting pretty long, and it has been a lot of fun trying cute hair-do's. I wanted to put in the old-school pink sponge rollers, but couldn't find any. So...I decided on rag curls. Ella and I watched a few youtube videos to figure it out. She was hilarious while I was torturing her head. I was sure she would pull them out while she slept, but they were intact when she woke up.




I definitely need to perfect the method since her ends were pretty frizzy and one side was much shorter than the other.
But...
she still looks pretty cute!



Her hair is so fun because it holds a curl forever! Even 3 days later, she had long loose curls. We will try it again...but I just bought curlformers, and I CAN'T WAIT to try those out as soon as they arrive in the mail!!!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

So, I think you like having a little girl to do "girly" things with. What fun. She looks so cute with curls.

Kilgore Clan said...

Too cute! My girls won't keep curlers in their hair.

Darci said...

So cute! I should really do more with my poor daughters hair. What a girly girl.

Jenni Call said...

That brings back many memories! She is such a sweetie!

Takara said...

Isn't it so fun to play with little girls' hair!? I look at hair blogs to get new ideas. Have fun creating!

me said...

Curlformers. Get them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...