Morley loves everything about scouts. Well, everything except wearing his FULL uniform every week. He'd rather just wear his shirt and maybe his neckerchief and slide. He is the only one that wears the entire uniform each week to his meetings...so he wants to just dress like everyone else. We're trying to teach him that by him wearing his FULL uniform every week, he is being a great example and leader to his fellow scouts. I also think he looks pretty handsome in his uniform.
He had his first Court of Honor Monday night with Troop 90 and participated in the color guard.
Morley has been working very hard to earn his rank advancement to Tenderfoot.
In addition to receiving that, he was presented with his merit badges he earned from
last summer's scout camp.
We're pretty proud of our Boy Scout
He may have the opportunity to attend two scout camps this year.
crazy that he is old enough to do all of this.
He is turning TWELVE in just a few months.
Can I stop him from growing up?
3 comments:
He does look handsome in his uniform. The brace face is too cute! I cannot believe he'll be 12 soon.
Nice job Morley on achieving so many merit badges. I do like the full uniform. He looks so sharp. Love the brace-face, too. Scouts will be such a great experience through the years. Keep up the good work. Love ya, Nana
I like the full uniform, I think it looks sharp and he sets such a good example when he wears it!
Congrats on all those badges and good luck (Mom) on those camps this summer, that sounds like fun!
Post a Comment