"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, March 10, 2011

blog & business makeover

Do you ever get the itch to change something and you just can't get it out of your mind.
Do you ever run into a creative snag and can't get the results you want by doing it yourself?
YES!!  I had the desire to redesign this blog and my business banner/button/business.  What I was doing was just. not. working.  Nothing "clicked" the way I wanted it to.

And then, miss darling Jane over at see jane blog offered to redesign my blog.  HURRAH!  I let her have all the creative freedom she wanted.  You can find her on etsy at the RED POPPY SHOP and on her design blog RED POPPY DESIGN.  We have swapped in the past when I used to be a sponsor on her blog.  Her kids are so darling and their style is to die for.  I'm always on pins and needles hoping that she loves her shirts!  I am so thrilled and delighted when she sends me pictures of her girls in their shirts, they are darling.

For Jane's mad design skills I made three shirts for her girls and sent a little surprise in the mail just for her.

Myla and Sela's Valentines' Day surprise

Sela's St. Patty's day surprise

Of course she is gracious in her blog post about the shirts and I blush and feel so grateful!

I am SO IN LOVE with my new blog design  AND
the new banner for my One Stitch at at Time shop.
Don't you just love the retro look to it?
AND my new blog button!
Don't forget to grab a new design for your blog!

AND business cards.


You can't tell from the picture, but the cards have a beautiful "pearl" finish to them!  I adore the rounded corners and the simple and chic look to the cards!  Many times I try to over think a project and things turn out too busy and complicated!  I love the Jane knows how to keep everything simple and sleek!

Thank you Jane for giving me a much needed makeover!
Give her a shout if you're looking to makeover your blog or what a fresh new business design!



p.s. I can't wait to finally meet in person this spring!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Love the makeover! So chic and simple. Your style is amazing. Looks so fresh.

me said...

Cool beans. Excellent work, Jane, it's all gorgeous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...