"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, March 24, 2011

how old is she?


Oh, this little girl!  Look at that pose.  All I asked her to do was smile for a picture.  I wanted to "show off" her new cutie cute outfit...and this is the "strike-a-pose" my camera captured.
How old is she?  Oh ya...almost four...going on 17.


I LOVE how this new skirt turned out and the fun big ruffle shirt!  Ella has worn in three times in the last 10 days...I think she likes it too.


Seriously, hands on hips? 



Ella tagged along to take Brayden's birthday pictures last week.  At our 'favorite' spot, she wanted her picture taken too...
I really do LOVE these two pictures of her though.  Have I mentioned that I love yellow and grey.  And even more, yellow and grey together?


Miss Ella is full of snuggles, silliness, some attitude and a little bit of toobigformybritches and a dash of sassy pants.  She HAS to go with me everywhere and because of that, I find myself sneaking out the back door when she is occupied to go the grocery store or just run a few quick errands alone.  She has a habit of "snuggling" on the couch with me after the boys go to bed...and falling asleep with me holding her.  We NEVER did that with the boys and have always had a great bedtime routine.  Why does your last get the special treatment sometimes?  We have been SO busy lately and Ella is also going a million miles a minute.  She is getting so big so fast and seems to be in a constant state of "having a growth spurt".  She has entirely skipped over any 4T size and now has to wear size 5 pants and can fit some 6x shirts but mostly girls xs.  WHAT...she isn't even four yet!  She usually takes a nap every day all on her own and sleeps very well at night.

But...
She must be exhausted at night because the last two nights after getting home around 8:00
she did this.

Tuesday night...

Wednesday night....


This is after being in the door for less than 10 minutes.  The first picture...she still had her coat on.
I LOVE that she can sleep anywhere..but holy moly!

We love this silly little girl and so happy she is in our family.  Some days I am thankful I only have one little silly girl  and three boys, girls are tough!  Her brothers continue to adore her and make her feel like a princess...and she gladly lives up to the name.

How old is she again?  Too old, I say!  Time to figure out how to freeze time!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

I find myself trying to cuddle and hold onto moments more with my two little girls than I did my other kids. They definitely grow up too fast and with older siblings, I think they tend to even more. I love her looks of sassiness! What a cutie! Can you believe our girls are almost four?

Jenni Call said...

Sassafrass! Love that little kid. Can't wait to play the entire weekend.

Hadzters said...

So cute. I love the skirt. And the yellow of course!!!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Those outfits are adorable, Ali! Ella really is growing up so fast... has changed so much just since we left! Oh how my kids miss yours!

Darci said...

Cute clothes, great pictures and oh my...what a personality in that girl! She is definitely growing up too fast.

Sherrie said...

I often wish I could lie down on the floor and sleep...oh to be young!

She is a cutie!!!

me said...

Cute stuff, that girl! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...