I am so excited to introduce you to RACHAEL! She is the genius behind Rachael's Homemade Soaps who has been making and perfecting her soaps for over NINE years!
Rachael is good friends with my mom and I was able to meet her this past summer while on vacation in Washington. Can I just tell you how much fun she is? I know we would be great friends if we lived closer to each other!! I was lucky to receive one of her bars of homemade soap as a Christmas gift from my mom! OH MY WORD, it was amazing! The lavender rosemary scent was so refreshing! I thought I was pretty safe keeping it in the shower as no one else would use it...WRONG! My hubby LOVED it too! The bar was not only smelled wonderful but it was a great exfoliate too!
So, imagine my excitement when she opened her new Etsy store! She sent me a fun little package in the mail with two bars to try out! I just love her cute and simple packaging! When I opened each wrapper, I was in heaven with the beautiful smell! I also received two of the bath scrubbies. When the soap is applied to the bath scrubbies, you still get a wonderful lather in the shower!
I chose the cranberry orange (delicious) and the grapefruit ginger (heavenly).
To celebrate her launch Rachael generously wants to offer a giveaway to all of my blog readers! READY?
One lucky reader will receive THREE BARS OF SOAP in the scent of your choice! THREE!!
All you have to do to enter is check out Rachael's Etsy Shop and add her to your favorites and leave me a comment letting me know what scents you would choose. For a second entry, become a fan of Rachael's facebook page and leave another comment.
ALSO...Rachael is offering my readers a fantastic discount. During this giveaway, if you make a purchase at Rachael's shop, you can get 2 free bath scrubbies! Just be sure to put 'haley monkies' in the notes to seller at checkout. Good luck!! The giveaway will close on Wednesday, March 9th.




14 comments:
Am I the first to enter the soap give-away? I would love to try it and will let you choose the "flavors" you like best in the event I'm chosen.
Good luck ladies. It really is great soap. Racheal is a busy mom, like Alison. I don't remember having that much energy when my kids were little. Here's to keepin' clean with homemade soap!
Wow, her stuff is so cool! Here are my scents that stood out to me!
Grapefruit ginger
Black raspberry vanilly
Coconut Lemongrass
I have favorited her and will order in the future for sure. I always need fun soap for all my knitting buddies!
So fun! I'd love to try out the Coconut Lemongrass and Cucumber Melon.
I definitely "like" her on FB! :)
Count me in! Black Raspberry Vanilla, Cranberry Orange, & Coconut lemongrass
She is a fav on FB too!! Here is to trying to WIN something. Cross my fingers
Facial soap, Spiced pear or Cranberry orange. Those sound amazing!
and I'm a fan on fb. Yippee!
I liked her on Facebook!!
I also added her to my favorites at etsy and I would order the black raspberry vanilla, Peppermint wake-up bar, and the plain face soap.
There are so many flavors I don't know what I would get. But she is my fav and on facebook as well!!!
They look so neat and sound like they smell nice, even if I don't win, I might have to try them out!
I don't think I could pick just one, they all sound so good!
Post a Comment