"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brayden is 7



This boy of ours wasn't very eager to be born. Finally after passing our due date by NINE days, he decided it was time. Labor started very suddenly after I had been feeling pretty sick in the evening. Contractions started from nothing to every five minutes. After going to the hospital the nurses had to give me a lot of fluids to bring my fever down. We were SO ready to meet you!  Daddy and I didn't know if you were a boy or a girl and we were so excited to finally have you join our family. You were our biggest baby weighing 9 pounds and 10 ounces and 22 inches long! Sleeping and eating were your favorite things...and they still are!




you have THE cutest freckles!





We are so proud of you and feel lucky to be your parents!  You bring us so much joy and sometimes a little frustration.  Your smile is contagious and we love you so much!

Happy 7th Birthday B!
Pin It!

3 comments:

me said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to B! :)
He looks a lot like Drew in that serious shot. Cute kids, all!

Darci said...

Oh, those freckles! He is a sweet boy for sure. I hope it works for you all to visit again this summer.

Anonymous said...

Brayden happy birthday, 7 years old now I think it is time to break in that sweet tight little bum mmmmmmmmm you are going to be sooooooooooooo tight

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...