Ella asked her daddy out for a lunch date the other day.
I wasn't invited, "only daddy and me" is what she told me.
I was happy to ablidge and go grocery shopping alone.
Restaurant of choice: McDonalds.
Meal: Chicken Nuggets, apples and chocolate milk.
I came back to pick them up and snap a few pictures.
LOVE the love that she has for her daddy.
oh girl...your spunk is so fun!
this melts my heart...
lunch wiped her out...another nap on the couch for a good 1.5 hours.
She can stop growing any time now. Enough, already!
I can't believe it is the end of March and another week has gone by! It has been a busy one for sure...with two house showings! We had one on Tuesday morning, bright and early at 9:00 am. Thankfully the house was pretty clean so I didn't need to stay up all night getting it ready. With a plate of warm blueberry muffins on the table, I headed out with Ella to go paint a rental. Then Wednesday around 5:30, the realtor that did our showing on Tuesday came to the house. I was surprised to see her and joked that my house wasn't nearly as clean as the day before. She said that she'll wait while we leave and I said, "for what". Ya...she was there to do a showing and the family was out in their car right outside the house. WHAT??? There was some confusion about what happened since I didn't get a call to schedule the showing but I told her that we'd have it ready in 15 minutes if they could wait! AND...it was the SECOND showing for the family that came the day before!!! Thankfully the kids were home and with five sets of hands moving at lightening speed, the house was ready in 15 minutes and out the door we went. The word is that the family is very interested....so I am excited to see what happens over the next few days. We also have another showing Sunday morning...so lots of interest. With the last two offers not working out I'm a little hesistant to get super excited...but I still find myself wishing and hoping and praying!!!
Matt and the boys are headed out for the annual tree plant at Fort Robinson Friday afternoon and it will just be Ella and I for a few days! What will I do...sew, sew and more sewing. Today I started and finished TEN flip flop shirts (pictures to come soon). They are going to be party favors for a cute little 6 year old birthday party with a Luau theme. Cute right? Now...just to finish start the other 22 individual items that have been ordered.
3 comments:
We had one of those last minute stop-ins for our last house. I threw dirty dishes in the oven, laundry in the tub and closed the shower curtain and everything else in random spots but out of view. I didn't know it was their second look and so they REALLY looked through everything--the oven, the tub, etc. But they ended up buying the house. Good luck with these upcoming appointments. Hey, next time you're in Rexburg, want to call us? Daradie can't figure out why she doesn't know you guys but we know you.
I understand the "girl party" status now. :-) enjoy your time! Love the daddy date pics...too sweet!
Ella knows she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger! How sweet. Good luck with the house. One is bound to sign!
Post a Comment