"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, February 28, 2011

inside snow


this girl loves playing with the snow...inside.
She doesn't like to wear gloves outside...which causes her little fingers to get too cold too quickly.
So...she fills a large bowl with snow and finds her special "tools"...


she fills each one to the tippy top with the beloved snow


keeps them "safe" on the table next to her


The bowl of snow melts pretty slow and keeps
little miss entertained for a long time.
One hour and 10 minutes, to be exact.

Then...when there is too much water,
the project is abandoned


and it's time for a little nap on the couch.


goodness, this little miss is so precious!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jenni Call said...

That is too cute!

Christine said...

She's such a cutie!

What a great idea! I definitely need to copy this one. My younger kids would love it and I love the idea of not having to bundle them up to go outside for only five minutes. You're a genius!

Darci said...

Fun for Ella! She must protect those precious little hands.

me said...

The 20 month old I babysit doesn't seem to enjoy the snow so if it happens again, maybe I will borrow this cutie patooties idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...