I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Dad was giving me a bad time for not posting something on our family blog for your birthday. I'm officially "sorry" for not doing the years in review, but who would go look anyway. I haven't posted for so long. I hope you had a great day. You are such a joy to have in our family. We are so proud of you as an individual, a daughter, and a mom. We love you so much!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! You are one amazing lady! Enjoy your special day.
happy birthday, that pic is so cute!
Happy Birthday Ali! Hope you had a great day!
Dad was giving me a bad time for not posting something on our family blog for your birthday. I'm officially "sorry" for not doing the years in review, but who would go look anyway. I haven't posted for so long. I hope you had a great day. You are such a joy to have in our family. We are so proud of you as an individual, a daughter, and a mom. We love you so much!
Post a Comment