"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, February 3, 2011

boys + ice + fish....

= FUN
but there was one girl...Elaine and she was quite the fisher woman...from the reports I hear.
Matt and Morley had a great day with Mitch, Elaine and Nathan
at a super secret spot in the sandhills. 
I'm not sure I could have been fishing on that ice...being able to see through the ice.



Morley and Mitch



Elaine with her monsters



Nathan has his big catches



Morley and just one of the fish he caught



Matt having a discussion with his bass...



and my two fisherman!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

That looks like FUN! Morley looks like Brayden in that last photo! I had to look about three times just to make sure. Tell Matt his secret location is shared by 5 people so it is not so secret.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...