We partied by ourselves this year. Just the six of us! We had an appetizer style dinner, bean bag wars, games and movies!
The beanbag wrestling/war/tackle was hilarious to witness. I am also happy to admit that there were no tears! Ella wouldn't be left out of the fun either! Matt was unarmed and suffered the brunt of the flying slams!
Spinner is a really fun game that all six of us can play together! Ella is escatic that she can play by herself without help!
I had party horns and plans to ring in the new year together. Everyone planned to stay up until midnight! They snuggled down to watch more Star Wars movies....
and they were all asleep by 11:00. I blew on the party horn and rang in the new year all by myself!
Happy New Year!!!



4 comments:
hahaha! Oh that last picture is the BEST!!! I guess everyone else was just celebrating it at the same time Will and I were :)
Love it! Drew in the corner, drooling. Happy New Year!!!
Love the last pic with the sheek glasses! Happy New Year to one of my favorite families!!!
You being the last one up is a great achievement sis!! :)
Looks like a fun night!
Post a Comment