Miss Gipfert, me, Miss Primm
Working at the school has given me the opportunity to meet some pretty great people. Teachers are amazing, I just have to say. These two gals are two pretty special ladies! Miss Gipfert taught both Drew and Ella and Miss Primm taught Brayden. Megan (Miss Gipfert) is a firecracker and such a fun gal to hang out with! I truly enjoyed getting to know her and becoming her friend! Allie (Miss Primm) was B's teacher almost the entire first semester of school. He LOVED her and misses her so much! She is amazing and did so well with his 3rd grade class! We're hoping they both end up back at Leyton soon! I always told them that I felt young around them...then remembered I was old! *wink*
I will miss spending my days with them and look forward to having them over often for dinner!
me, Miss Gipfert, Hannah (another para), Miss Primm
Miss Gipfert did a wonderful job with the Kindergarten class, especially a class with 12 girls and only four boys! Ella really bonded with her and begs to have her over every day!
B adores Miss Primm and cried and cried on her last day! The above picture was taken earlier in the year and we also gave the print to her as part as her goodbye gift.
The 3rd grade class had a goodbye party for her and couldn't get enough group hugs and group pictures together.
*notice B's close proximity.....*
This picture melts my heart! They were both in tears, they were really close!
I am thankful for teachers who make a difference in the life of my children. Thank you Megan and Allie for working so hard and dedicating so much time to becoming amazing teachers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment