"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, December 13, 2012

change is GREAT




Morley has had his first two basketball games and they totally are awesome!  He wears his momma's basketball number, yeah!  Each game they won by 20-30 points!  Morley is the 6th man....or first one off the bench so far. He mostly plays point guard and makes some pretty great passes and sees the court very well!  His first game was at home and I could barely take any pictures because I was yelling/cheering too much!  The boys are pretty awesome and have a bright future together!  Matt went to their away game this week and notice an improvement in Morley's confidence just from the first game!  yeah!!!  He has a wonderful coach and great friends on the team!  His skills have really improved since last year and he has gotten taller!  He's really hoping for a growth spurt (he is only a few inches shorter than me now) before high school next year, and to gain a few more pounds!
*wink*
 
Morley is doing really well in his new school!  We knew he would "do fine and be fine" but he has really become a part of this class quickly and made great friends already!  He is doing very well in all of his classes and I love being able to peek in during the day and see him!  One day I had to deliver something to his teacher and he called out, "hi mom, I love you" before I left.  His friends laughed and said "ah, how cute" but it did make me feel good!  I told him last week that I love spending more time with him and gave him a big hug.  He hugged me back.  Melt my heart! 

Pin It!

4 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

I didn't know you had switched Morley to your school in Dalton. How nice to have them all together and for you to see them during the day! Go Morley!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

I didn't know you had switched Morley over either. ((Just a testament to the fact that we haven't talked in TOO LONG!!!)) I'm so glad he's adjusting and that he's closer to you during the day! Love you all!

Darci said...

What an answer to prayer that Morley is doing so well at the new school. I love that he called out to you. :)
Oh, Elan and Myles would sure love to see him play ball!

Valori I. Perry said...

This is so wonderful! We're so happy he's doing well! Love and miss you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...