they might have looked like this.
or this....I couldn't decide.
I had awesome intentions, taking pictures of three different occasions for our card. However, in the end I couldn't make it all happen. I am very thrilled that I have updated pictures of the kids though, that is the most important to me! One day right after school when the temps were just right and the sun was just starting to set in the sky, we raced outside to capture a few precious moments. It was hard to choose a favorite. The blue glasses pictures was another fun idea. We found them at Target for $1 and the kids love to wear them, Morley especially. How perfect to take a picture of everyone wearing them. Matt even agreed to take a picture wearing them!
We LOVE receiving cards in the mail, THANK YOU!
Enjoy some out takes!
as you can imagine, there were more of the "out takes" than there were of good ones. They do put a smile on our faces!
We LOVE receiving cards in the mail, THANK YOU!
Enjoy some out takes!
as you can imagine, there were more of the "out takes" than there were of good ones. They do put a smile on our faces!


2 comments:
The blue glasses series is awesome! That is wall worthy! Collage?! YES!!!
The salt and pepper look suits Matt. Looking good!
Post a Comment