"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ella is *FOUR*









Happy birthday to our sweet and sassy little girl!
She brings so much joy and frill to our home and we love her so much.
Today she is 4 going on 17....
Ella is growing up so fast and I am trying to absorb all the goodness of these
little years while I still can. 

We love you Ella Bella!

**big plans today for a Purse Party with a few friends
Pin It!

7 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Happy Birthday little Miss Ella! Enjoy your super special day.

Hadzters said...

Happy Birthday to Ella! They all look so young in that picture - can we please slow time down. What a sweet blessing she is to your family!

Sherrie said...

Happy Birthday Ella!!!

Kris said...

I can't believe she is 4!!! What a beautiful girl and I love the personality you can see in her eyes. :)

Matt and Carla said...

It's cute to see how Ella has changed over the years to her ripe old age of FOUR. When I saw the title of your post on my blog roll I was excited to see her party- so I see I'll be checking back soon to see her purse party~ you always do the funnest b-day themes and parties for your kids, you're such a great mother. Enjoy your Mother's day Sunday.

Darci said...

She's one cute girl...definitely growing up fast! Enjoy the 4's.

me said...

I can't get over how her hair has lightened! Isn't that we all wish for, and end up paying for instead? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...