"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Sunday, May 15, 2011

cowgirl princesses



I stole these pictures from Jenni's blog.

The girls are so silly and imaginative when they play together.
They melt my heart with their friendship.
Thanks for capturing these moments of the girls this week, Jenni!!

Ella had her birthday well visit this week too. 
She is 3 feet 6 inches tall putting her in the 90th percentile and weighed
37.6 pounds, which is in the 76th percentile.  Tall and skinny.
We bought her some "yucky stuff" for her finger sucking.  We told her when she turned four
it was time to stop sucking on her fingers.  She doesn't like it at all...but the last few nights she
sucked the stuff right off her fingers while she is sleeping.  Little stinker.

*blurry iPod camera*

We love our little princess, cowgirl, mommy girl.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Ella! You are amazing. Love that smile and giggle. Don't worry soon you will love to suck that nasty stuff off your thumb. I love hot sauces because my mom tried to coat my thumb with it. Yum.

Mackay Family said...

Those pictures are priceless! Good luck with the thumb sucking. :)

Takara said...

I think her finger sucking is so cute! But, ya, I guess she can't do it forever... ;) I told my Asia she had to quit before she could go to preschool and she did. I had to go into her room before I went to bed and take her thumb out of her mouth for her. Then she realized she didn't need it anymore I guess... Good Luck!

me said...

Yeehaw! Cute girlies!
Good luck with the fingers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...