"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, May 6, 2011

delicious photographs

Jenni took Ella's birthday pictures this year on her new beautiful
paper backdrops.  The teal color is so yummy! I thought I had Ella all prepped for a fabulous, flawless photoshoot....but the stinker decided to have some attitude with a little bit of smiling mixed in.
Jenni did great capturing her good moments.








We finally put these girls together for a real photoshoot.
The have birthdays just 10 days apart and they look adorable in their
birthday outfits and cupcake shirts.
Yes...Ella is quite tall and they are the same age.



telling secrets...



and being silly



Thanks Jenni!! Pin It!

6 comments:

Darci said...

So cute! The girls are just adorable and so full of personality.

Candice said...

So cute and fun for those girls!!!

me said...

Love, love them!
Those girls crack me up at storytime every week...especially Ella with her purses! ;)
Happy (belated) Birthday to Miss Ella!!

Her Royal Highness said...

I love Jenni's skills and they shine through once again in these photos. Ella is growing so much - she'll be just as beautiful as her Mamma.

Takara said...

I am in love with all of these pictures!! So adorable, especially the black and white one of Ella and the friends ones!

Jenni Call said...

Awwwww! Shucks. We do have two cute (and bossy) girls. Thanks for letting me capture Ella to the fullest. What a silly, amazing little girl. She can come over and scratch my back ANY time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...