* Drew says his "trademark" is to wear one red and one blue sock*
Soccer. Soccer. Soccer. Out here in Nebraska, we play soccer from March til May. That is NOT spring time here...mostly rain, wind and snow. BUT...we were very lucky this year and didn't have any games cancelled but had to bundled up on a lot of games and were spoiled at some with just t-shirts on. Drew and Brayden were lucky this year and were ON THE SAME TEAM! Oh, make a momma happy! The boys had a great time and learned a lot. Their team didn't win a game but they learned how to have good sportsmanship and to have a good time despite the score. Drew was a defense machine and also scored a few goals on offense. Brayden loved running the field and played anywhere! It was great to watch them play together and build their relationship.
not sure why they are attacking the ball ...together...
Their coaches were awesome!!
Morley was a great support and coach from the sidelines.
Ella liked to yell for them and run around with her friends.
Now...it is over and baseball starts this week. School is out tomorrow...and I am SO ready for summer to begin!!

5 comments:
Awesome! Bryce finishes soccer and starts baseball this week. He's loving it. I'm so ready for summer too. Bring it on...
We love soccer! It looks like all had a great time!
Fun times! Except for the cold I guess... I love that their tongues are sticking out in all the pics! They must be concentrating pretty hard! That's what I do when I'm in concentration mode! Cute boys! ;)
Holy cow! Why does everyone start after us and get out before us! We still have three more weeks and we started mid-August! Your kids must be so excited!
I "forgot" to sign Jax up for soccer. ;) I despise the soccer season here. Congrats on both boys on same team, that is awesome! Until they get a tree or two out there and maybe a bench or six...no thanx!
Post a Comment