"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, May 20, 2011

my NORTHWEST girl

We have been receiving rain here in the plains.  A lot of beautiful rain. 
While the boys and I were cleaning the house for a showing (yippee),
Ella thought she'd just have a grand ol' time outside in the beautiful rain.
I looked out my front window and saw this cute girl ready to play.







Ella must have my NW spirit in her because she NEVER lets the rain keep her from going outside and having fun.  I guess we need to go dig out her rain boots and raincoat from storage.
I asked her to come inside and she said, "Mom, I am totally okay because I have my umbrella so I don't get wet."
That's my girl!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Oh MY! I love it! So precious!

Darci said...

Playing in the rain can be fun! I love the pictures. She really is such a character.

me said...

During this season of NE weather you have to toughen up a bit or you will never go outside! :) We enjoy 'worm walks' when it rains.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...