Thankfully, Morley woke up feeling much better and over the yucky stomach flu he had for a solid 15 hours the day before his birthday. He was excited to get out and take his birthday pictures with me, which makes me one happy momma! We drove around town until he saw a location that interested him and it was so much fun. It seems as if he has just "grown up" over night. I am so proud to be his mom!
Here is our 12 year old YOUNG MAN....
and of course I had to take one with my boy. Next time we'll have to have someone a little taller to take the picture.
5 comments:
Amazing! Still remember the day he was born. What a handsome deacon. :)
Dad and I were just saying how we remember being at the hospital when he was born. Morley has grown to be quite the handsome young man. It's hard to believe he's 12!
Can't wait to see all of you and spend some time with the family ... in less than two weeks.
Great pictures, I love the backgrounds.
Great pictures. I love how your boys are coming around to the idea of being photographed. :) I love your hair in the last pic.
Amazing job!!!! He is very handsome!
Worth the wait for pictures of your handsome man, Ali! :)
Post a Comment