"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Monday, April 18, 2011

*PROM*

I have two additional "little sisters".  Nicole and Amanda.

I love them.
They call me their "big sister" and I'm happy to fill the roll.
Nicole is off at college in Idaho and I miss her.
Amanda is a junior in high school.
She gave me the honor of helping her get ready for prom this weekend!
I was in heaven.
I remembered my school dance experiences and the butterflies,
excitement and feeling like a princess.
My little brother was also visiting and he revealed that I was
Homecoming Queen my senior year.
  True.
*if only the pictures weren't packed*

We had a little photo session before she left with her date.  It was so fun to take pictures of her!
She was gorgeous.
Stunning.
Beautiful.
Modest.







*I did not do her hair*...I wish I knew how to do that!



Thank you Grace for sharing your special night with me!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

GOR-GEOUS!!!! I *heart* her and her whole family!

Jenni Call said...

What an amazing experience for you both! Amanda...you are splendid!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Yes, I love the dress...especially the fact that it is so classy & modest. She looked beautiful!

Mackay Family said...

I love her dress! It is so beautiful! She looked so pretty.

Darci said...

What a beauty! The dress is gorgeous and she looks great. How fun to help her get all dolled up.

Takara said...

That's so fun! She is a gorgeous girl! The pictures you took of her look so professional too! And I love the dress as well, especially because it is modest. I need that dress for our second-chance prom coming up next weekend! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...