"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, April 29, 2011

Flashback Friday

1982
Ali 5, Darci 3, Candice 1

I'm missing my sweet sisters right now.

hmmm...does Ella look like her momma?
Pin It!

5 comments:

Darci said...

This is my favorite photo of us as kids. Finally there's one with my hair looking decent! :) I sure miss you too sis. Really, we need to find a way to see each other more often. Love you.

Candice said...

That really is a sweet picture, not of me so much but you know.
Love you and can't wait to all be together in a month!!

Mackay Family said...

Love that picture! Ella looks so much like you it is crazy!

Jenni Call said...

Makes me want to sing the "Sisters, Sisters" song from White Christmas! Too sweet

me said...

Just a smidge! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...