"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

do you HEX?

I guess the greatest new little toy are HEX BUGS.  Have you heard of them?  I'm late to the HEX game...but the Easter Bunny gave each of the boys one...and then yesterday I bought each of them one more.  Including Ella...hers is pink and purple.


They are the strangest little toys and vibrate and when placed on the ground move around like little bugs.  They bounce around and bump into things and turn around and can even flip over if they end up on their backs.

Yesterday, Morley and Drew created a little "maze" for the bugs out of LEGO'S complete with tunnels and different rooms.  It is a strange sound to have all seven of them buzzing around on the board.


I can see this getting addicting and requests for more soon.

**  Wal*Mart sells them for $5.97...and we're eyeing deals on eBay! 

Happy Hexing!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Her Royal Highness said...

Hmmm, I've never heard of them. Hunter is still into Kung Zhus so I hope we don't have anyMORE critters bumping around our house.
(Unfortunately, I couldn't view your video so I don't know what they look like when in motion.)

Jenni Call said...

Looks like fun! Your video is private, FYI

Darci said...

Odd little toys, but those are the ones boys love. The video said it's private, so I could view it. The craze with friends here are Beyblades.

Joanne said...

Those little critters are pretty cool. I love that they made the maze from their legos. Very creative. What will they think of next?

me said...

Don't you dare mention this to Jax...I can't handle one more obsession from him! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...