I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
ALL of the boys needed a major haircut...and I like it SHORT during the summer! Less hassle for them and it keeps them cool during our blistering hot days!
Love the haircuts! I was wondering if Drew was growing it out again like he did before...I prefer him (all boys) short haired. SO CUTE! :) btw, Morleys pics made me giggle. He really is growing up on you!
3 comments:
Morley is SUCH a stud muffin! Wink
They all look so handsome! Garrett is wanting to shave his head for the summer...
Love the haircuts! I was wondering if Drew was growing it out again like he did before...I prefer him (all boys) short haired. SO CUTE! :)
btw, Morleys pics made me giggle. He really is growing up on you!
Post a Comment