"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Giveaways & more

FIRST...head over to SEE JANE BLOG and enter her giveaway for ONE STITCH AT A TIME!  The lucky person that wins will be able to choose ANY design for their custom order!  Good luck!


LMAGY ** week 16

11 days and 23 items completed.  During these last few weeks, I have had customers request new designs that I haven't done before...a sailboat, Minnie Mouse, zebras and a baby bib.  I love trying new things and adding them to my store!  I think my favorite might be the bibs!  I just might start selling them in sets...maybe!

So...here you go!  I'm off to get started on the remaining 13 items...and hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in a few Ella projects. 
























Happy Creating!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Wow girl. I am NEVER disappointed when I come to your blog. FANTASTIC!!! All of it!!

Deedra said...

My GOODNESS but you're a busy little bee!! Fantastic work!!

Jenni Call said...

I am running out of compliments! Stop it! I "Lurve" the zebra and boat shirts...way too cute.

andrea creates said...

You must be super busy!!
I love the little grey combo :)
I entered the giveaway~
Have a great weekend,
Andrea

Joanne said...

I really don't know where you find the time or the energy. Your creations are fabulous. I finally finished Dari's jewelry holder. The fabric was a little on the heavy side, so I probably didn't need any interfacing. Whoops. Hope it works for her.

Joanne said...

I really don't know where you find the time or the energy. Your creations are fabulous. I finally finished Dari's jewelry holder. The fabric was a little on the heavy side, so I probably didn't need any interfacing. Whoops. Hope it works for her.

Hadzters said...

I love the minnie shirts and skirt! So adorable!

Darci said...

Okay, stop it already! I can't take all the cutest and extreme amount of creativity you have. The new creations are beautiful

{jane} said...

crazy talented!

i just love that grey/yellow fabric, so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...