seriously...does it work to strap a large book on the heads of children to stop them from growing?? I am having a hard time believing that my first born is ELEVEN today! It was hard finding the 'younger year' pictures because we didn't have a digital camera then...that is crazy!
He was born in the middle of a Utah Jazz playoff game in Logan, Utah. Morley was a skinny little baby weighing only 6# 3 oz and 18" long. Eleven years later...he is still a thin young man.
He enjoys reading, fly fishing, golf, football, baseball and scouting. Morley is a good natured boy with a sensitive heart. Of course...there are many a few times that he likes to tease and bother his younger siblings. Is that the assigned roll of an older sibling? I love his big brown eyes, long dark eyelashes and thick brown hair! Braces are in his very near future and I dare say he is excited for them...at least for now.
Morley and I set out by ourselves this morning during our blustery weather! It is just fine to photograph a BOY in the wind...their hair isn't a wind blown mess!
We had fun driving around town finding new spots. He had ideas of his own and it was great to just hang out for a bit!

This year he asked to spend a day with the family at Boondocks in Denver for his "party". It is hard to say no to that request! We'll be in town anyway this weekend, so it will be perfect! He requested a special dinner of broccoli cheddar soup in bread bowls and delicious chocolate fudge cake. Maybe he'll also be able to open a gift or two...maybe.
Morley is an amazing son who makes me smile every day!
Morley is an amazing son who makes me smile every day!
Happy birthday, Morley!!






6 comments:
Happy Birthday Morley! He is one cute kid. A day at Boondocks sounds like lots of fun! Great job on the pictures Ali.
Happy Birthday Morley, what a great day. Turning 11 is a big deal and I am very proud of you.
Pa Perry
He's looking so grown up...happy birthday Morley!
Happy bday to Morley. I love the picture on the bridge- they turned out great- especially if they were taken yesterday in that wonderful weather :)
Happy Birthday! I hope you had an amazing day! Awesome job on the photos, Ali.
Eleven already - that is pretty crazy. Nice job on the photo shoot. Oh, and it's a OLDEST sibling thing to tease and bother younger siblings. I'm just sayin'! :)
Post a Comment