"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Extravaganza marathon


This past week has been CAH-RAY-ZEE!! 

I feel like I have been strapped to the sewing machine, but that is a good thing.  It has been a very productive week and it feels really great!  This week I completed and delivered 22 of the 30 items ordered from the extravaganza.  My etsy store brought in orders for six more items and I completed and mailed three of those.

BREATHE.

So...here you go.  The creations for the week.















I can't wait to see these two princesses together wearing their matching outfits!  The baby isn't due until August...so her teeny 0-3 month onesie will have to wait a few more months.



This cute little 6-9 month outfit was fun to make!! 



Back to the sewing machine I go! 

Happy Creating!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Wowzers!! You really are superwoman!! Absolutely beautiful, all of it!!! I just love everything you create!!

andrea creates said...

That is so great! (I wish I could say I got as much done,lol.)
I love how you have the names embroidered on the shirts & onesies too!
I saw one of your little skirt/shirt combos over on Emily's blog :)
Take care~
Andrea

Annie said...

So adorable! You're so talented!

Martina said...

Whew! You've been superbusy and did such a great job!

Hoffmann Family said...

Your stitching is perfect. Your appliques ironed on look prefect too. How do you get the stitching that you do with the machine to look that good? I also want to know what you use to adhere the fabric to the shirts?

Just trying to achieve my goal in becoming Alison. LOL.

Jenni Call said...

I want to hyperventilate for you. Holy sewing this week. You weren't kidding about your busy week. My hat is doffed in your direction. Super cute!

Darci said...

Love, love, love it all! The stitching on the cupcakes is so fun. Amazing work sis! Cassidy proudly wore her new outfit today.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...