"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, May 7, 2010

Purple Princess Party

CinderElla

Ella wanted a purple cake and a princess party...so we had a purple princess party.  I think the only reason she thought she wanted a party was because she has watched two of her brothers have birthday parties this year!  She invited 4 of her friends over and they had to wear their princess dresses.  She handed out tiaras and rings when they arrived and they looked marvelous!

It was a little crazy a few times with these little girls...but between the cake, presents, dress up and playing with the new toys it was a fun time.  We planned to have it right after lunch and before the boys got home from school, it was perfect!  Just long enough for a fun time but not too long for me to go crazy!  The five girls were very cute together and were excited to dress up together!


She wanted 'icken nudgets' and 'chocOlate milk' for dinner.  SURE!!!


She opened a few presents from the family...
Ella finally has some princess dresses: Cinderella, Snow White, Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty!  Let the dress-up begin!

and then it was time to eat her purple cake!  She just giggled when we were singing to her, it was pretty cute!

It was a really fun day with the birthday girl!  The day was a little bitter sweet for me...which I wasn't expecting.  I am SO excited about this next stage in our family with no little babies.  At the same time, I will miss the babies a little bit, but just a little.  I am thoroughly enjoying being the mommy to 4 big kids and doing big kid things!

Happy birthday, big girl!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Love it! Ella looks so happy with her nuggets and milk. So easy to enchant those little ones. Awesome work on the cake(s).

Joanne said...

What a great day for a princess and her Mommy....love the pictures
Dad

Joanne said...

I love the whole thing ... down to the white gloves. I remember having gloves as a little girl myself. What a fun party ... and the cake, awesome. You do a great job with the whole party thing! Mom

Darci said...

Your little princess is too cute. The girly parties are so fun.

Lori Davis said...

I can't believe Ella is 3!! What a cute party and I love your cake. Great job on that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...