I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
I am trying out a photo editing program called Picnik. I think I need to upgrade to the premium...but these few options are fun to play with. Ella and I had a fun time goofing around taking pictures of ourselves.
Hi again- I just saw this post too while I was here :) I use picnik -not that I'm the best photog. but for me it's been great as I don't have photoshop and am not good/not too patient at learning new computery type things. It's a goal for someday, but for now I like picnik ;) Nice photos!
2 comments:
Fun effects! Your new camera is clearly a fun new toy.
Hi again-
I just saw this post too while I was here :)
I use picnik -not that I'm the best photog. but for me it's been great as I don't have photoshop and am not good/not too patient at learning new computery type things. It's a goal for someday, but for now I like picnik ;)
Nice photos!
Post a Comment