
WELCOME TO MY NEW WORLD!!
I finally decided to open my own Etsy store! Today is the official LAUNCH and I want to give something away to one lucky person!
The GIVEAWAY will be ONE custom shirt or onesie from the options below...
You will choose your fabric, shirt color and size. The monogram can be any letter in any font and size.
To qualify for the GIVEAWAY you must complete the following TWO steps:
1. Visit my ETSY store and leave a comment on this post about your favorite item
2. Post my beautiful button on your blog (grab it from the sidebar...copy the coding below the button and paste into a java/html element on your blog)
For an extra entry...
Post this GIVEAWAY on your blog!
The winner will be announced at NOON-ish (Pacific Time) on Tuesday DECEMBER 1st!
Happy shopping!!

19 comments:
Hip Hip HOORAY!!! I'm so excited for your big launch. You really are so talented. People would be crazy not to get something from your shop. Great job Ali.
Enter me and choose me!! I like the shirt on your blog...airplane and name!! Zander would love it!! I am off to put your button on my blog!!! Love you girl!!
Oh I need to add more fav's...the necklaces too!! You got me hooked on doing those!!
This is so awesome Alison. I like the black and white Necklace, it is sooo cute. I also love the green shirt with the flower on it...
I love it all. My favorite is the black and white necklace and the lollipop shirt. So cute! You are amazing!
The website is very cute, very welcoming, the style very much fits some of items you create. I like the Lollipop or the Airplane shirts.
Great job Ali. The jewelry pouches are so awesome. Ladies will love this item. Mom
Your sister told me about your blog and giveaway. Your stuff is adorable. I love the Lolli Pop Pizazz. amsbolda@hotmail.com
I have your button. amypugmire@live.com
I am loving the brown necklace too... I just keeping going back and checking things out. You are so talented!
So fun!! Phew now you can relax a little
Seriously. When I see people like you I can't help but think about the story of the talents and why some people got more than me. Impressive! Love the cowgirl hat and the turkey shirt on Ella (although not on the website). Hey, good luck. You're one amazing girl.
I love your stuff!!! I have been admiring Cassidy and Myles' cute clothes for months now and Darci always tells me that 'her sister made it' And now I have a chance to get my hands on some...I'm so excited! :) I'm having a little girl in Feb. and love the butterfly, and the snowflake onesies. I also love love love the monogram. I also love the black and white square necklace. So cute!
I don't have a blog anymore....but I did post you on my facebook page.
I would LOVE to have you make my son a onsie!! Has someone already won this??
Happy holidays
I kept meaning to enter and so here I am ;-) I want to win sooooooo bad. I love your stuff so much and I am so happy for you. Enter me in baby!!!
I have the link, but not the button yet. I will get that on soon. My favorite(s) are the green shirt with the flower (I've seen this one on Ella in pics and love it) and the holiday t-shirts. Great work and good luck!
The button is going up on my blog for sure (and I'm going to start blogging ONCE AGAIN) ha ha! My favorite?? The Monogrammed shirts - brown with the poka-dolted monogram - TOO PRECIOUS!!!
Great work sis! Love the sport shirts, especially the star one.
You are gonna be even busier now-WOW!
Good luck!!
Post a Comment