"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

and the WINNER is...

Phew...sorry this took so long to post! I numbered each entry in the order that you posted your comment and then gave you an extra entry if you posted my button on your blog, for a maximum of two entries! I checked each blog to make sure too! I thought it would easiest to use random.org to pick our winner...








TARAKA (The Pyper Fam) said...
I love your stuff!!! I have been admiring Cassidy and Myles' cute clothes for months now and Darci always tells me that 'her sister made it' And now I have a chance to get my hands on some...I'm so excited! :) I'm having a little girl in Feb. and love the butterfly, and the snowflake onesies. I also love love love the monogram. I also love the black and white square necklace. So cute!

CONGRATS Taraka!!! I can't wait to see what you choose!

Thank you everyone for helping me spread the word about One Stitch at a Time! I am off to a great start!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Darci said...

No way! Apparently my 'good word' sent some winning vibes into the computer after all. I'm so excited that Taraka won.

APeck said...

Darn it! Suppose that's okay since she is having a baby and all and that cowgirl shirt was going to be for me :)

Lori Davis said...

I totally disagree with random.org :)

The Pyper Fam said...

YEAH! Thank you so much Alison! I am so excited! I will go back to your etsy shop to take another look before I make my final decision! :) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! You really are SO talented! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...