"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, December 18, 2009

my snow boys

The boys have been having fun after school building forts and playing in the snow. I decided to take some time and play with them and we had fun! I do not like getting hit with snowballs! A few boys were ALMOST white washed!

Miss Ella joined in on the fun after her nap. This was her first official time playing in the snow, and she LOVED it. I can't believe she waited until she was 2 1/2. Now that is all she wants to do...maybe that is why I put it off!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Darci said...

I'm not a huge fan of getting pegged by fast approaching snowballs either. Way to hold out on Ella's big introduction to it all. I'm quite jealous of your white Christmas conditions.

Lori Davis said...

What a fun day with the boys... I keep telling myself, I really need to get out there one of these days....

me said...

Not a fan of snowballs either. I tell them 'go do that to your father, that's not my job.' LOL I also pawn off wrestling, certain dirty jobs and conversations I draw blanks on. God Bless Husbands! :)
I hope it snows again soon so we can go sledding!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...