"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, December 17, 2009

dear Santa...

I'm too old to sit on your lap, but I would like some presents.
Love, Morley



I want Bakugan, Transformers, Bendaroo's......
Love, Drew



I want G.I. Joe's, Bumblee Transformer, Matchbox cars...
Love, Brayden


I want to go back home. But I told my Daddy I want a baby, ponies and a Care Bear.
Love, Ella



I want to enjoy the holidays with my family.
Love, Ali



Ah...the classic screaming picture! All Ella could talk about for days was visiting Santa. When we arrived...she FREAKED! She clung to Matt with a death grip. Ella did soften up enough to take TWO candy canes from Santa but that is it. Great memories!



Santa visit 2009
Pin It!

8 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Great memories is right! Ella's face is priceless! Her outfit is adorable. Hope Santa can make everyone's wishes come true!

Matt and Carla said...

That's so funny!

Jenni Call said...

I love the captions! Ella's picture is way too funny! Love it!!

Darci said...

Ah, the too cool stage is fun. I thought all fake-bearded Santa's had been banned. The word didn't get to Nebraska yet I guess. :) Great expressions on the kids faces.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Morley's picture is great and Ella's reminds me of Madelyn with Frosty last week. How great that you were able to get a family picture with Santa!

Joanne said...

The dreaded Santa picture. Fun pics and the boys are pretty funny, too.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to read of Drew's finger. Hope they look at that ball and do something about the metal. Your Santa family picture is great. Did you make the outfit that Ella is wearing. That is a fabulous outfit. Merry Christmas from Grandma and
Grandpa Christian

me said...

Mine were ok with him this year. I was so happy, I just took a picture and let them run. LOL The last few years have been a fiasco, so I didn't push my luck! ;)

p.s. LOVE that skirt/shirt fabric...want it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...