

Ella and I had our first official mommy & daughter date on Saturday! The Princess and the Frog movie came to town I was excited to take her to her first Princess movie in a theatre! She was so cute in her little tutu and fairy wings. I love that her admission is still free and our date only cost $11.00!! We bought our popcorn and snack pack, picked up the new boosters and found our seat. Ella and Mia sat next to each other and were pretty sinkin' cute. There was a part in the movie where the Princess screamed after the frog started talking to her and Ella screamed right along with her, twice! It was so funny! Besides two potty breaks (darn Sprite) and her obsession with lollipops it was a relaxing matinee with the girls! When we walked out of the theatre, the Winter Festival parade was passing by. Santa came by way of helicopter this year. I think I can get used to this girl time!
Santa in the helicopter



7 comments:
How fun for you gals! I can't wait to see that movie!
I took Princess ME last night and she was just as giddy as your little munchkin! Girls Nights need to happen more often than not, IMO. I'm glad you're catching that bug early on in miss Ella's life!
How cute! You two are sure lucky to have each other.
That is too cute!!
I'm so glad you had a good time! I love girl dates. ;)
Fun Mommy/Daughter date. I heard that movie was awesome!
Fun date, I love the wings, etc.
Post a Comment