Ella is really enjoying movies recently. She loves to pick her own movies from the big drawer and her favorites are: Cars, Strawberry Shortcake and The Land Before Time. She prefers the mini DVD player most days and will watch a whole movie without budging-should I be happy about that? YES, I am. We don't own any Disney Princess movies! *GASP* I know! Maybe there will be one or two in the near future, her brothers will be so happy!
5 comments:
No princess movies? Guess that is what happens when you have 3 older brothers. Can't wait for the day Tanner will watch a whole movie!
Who knows? The boys might really like the princess movies. This morning Bruce didn't want to get out of the car for pre-school because he was enjoying watching Barbie Rapunzel! My boys love the Barbie movies, much to Aaron's dismay!
The Barbie movies are only $5 at Target. Mia *loves* them!! I should try land before time. Thanks for letting us play with Ella today
So cute! The princess movies are over-rated so far at our house. Stick to ponies, strawberry shortcake and the others as long as you can.
We love the Barbie movies, too! Princess Monkey Eyes loves the pirincess movies, but too bad they're all scratched badly enough to keep from enjoying them.
An interesting story - a friend got upset that I let her child watch Mama Mia. Popeye's response, "What, they get mad about a musical that the girls don't know any of the storyline & only watch it for the music but they let their daughter watch a movie about a theif who lies his way into the palace because he;s in love with a defiant, immodest princess? Where's the line?"
(We let our girl watch both. snicker.)
Post a Comment