I am a busy mom of 3 boys and 1 girl and a wife to 1 great guy. I try to keep it together amidst the crazy life we have. This blog is a glimps into our family and our ups, downs and inbetweens.
Matt was able to fill his Buck tag on Saturday! You can imagine his excitement coming home with two deer in one week! He shot it a little after 4:00 in the afternoon as light was starting to fade...hence the slightly blurry pictures.
4 comments:
poor bambi! :)
I;m sure its good eatins though..have never had deer or elk or anything else other than chicken seafood or beef! sad huh!
Way to go, Matt and Morley. Now the fun begins, to butcher all the meat and then you'll have your freezer stocked for the winter. Mom
So fun for them. Morley seems to love this special time with Matt.
Congrats to the great white hunter man and his hunting companion!! :)
Post a Comment