"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kiddo Photos



I couldn't suppress the desire for 'the perfect' picture of the kids for our wall. After church on Sunday I made them put their 'picture' clothes back on and I dragged them kicking and screaming, LITERALLY, to the car for their THIRD photo session. I drove to Jenni's and stole-okay borrowed-her camera and headed to a new favorite place in town that I discovered. Ella was being miss stone face again. Matt was doing-who-knows what behind me trying to get everyone to smile, but NOTHING from the little miss. She waited until the very end when I was trying to take the picture while dropping leaves in my hair! Why didn't I think of that in the beginning? Morley was NOT thrilled with the adventure but in the end decided to KIND OF SMILE for me. I'm happy with the way they turned out and super happy Jenni let me use her camera and even happier that she edited them for me!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Mackay Family said...

Those turned out AWESOME! I love that you did them 3 times. Something that I would do!

Joanne said...

Poor kids. Morley's hair needs Nana's attention. I do like the longer look, though. Nice photos and now just send us one or two! Mom

Jenni said...

I can't wait to see the pictures on your wall!

Takara said...

Cute Cute Cute! Love the lighting and the fall colors!

Darci said...

They turned out so cute! I love that all of their personalities come through so cleary.

me said...

Hmmm...4 pack perfection? ;)
They are cute kids and cute photos, I can't wait to see the Christmas cards!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got a few good ones!!

KANDY said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family!!!Great pictures!! I'm calling for an appointment a.s.a.p.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...