"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Friday, November 13, 2009

She's 2 1/2


Photos courtesy of Apple Green Photography
Miss Ella is growing too fast! Two and a half already? She has flipped our house on its top bringing her cutesy girliness (apparently not a real word) into our boy loaded home! She has all of the boys whipped into shape and they'll do pretty much anything she wants. Cute, yes. Bad habit, yes. She call her brothers: "My Morley", " My Drew-B" and "My Brayden". They love it! Frequently Matt calls her "my princess". She is 'mommy's girl' and 'daddy's Ella' if you ask her.
She is potty trained, sleeps 10 hours at night and continues to nap 2-3 hours daily! We haven't upgraded to a big girl bed...what's the rush? This is the first time we haven't "kicked" a child out of the crib for a new baby! I'll keep her in as long as I can and she doesn't try to climb out. Ella's speech is improving every day! She is putting up to seven word sentences together. Lately she has become VERY SILLY and baby talks occasionally with the goofiest faces. She knows some of her colors and can count to 7 most of the time. Her favorite toys are her babies and My Little Ponies!
Ella has a BFF named Mia and they are just about the cutest thing ever! They sometimes have a love/hate relationship but don't stay mad too long. They squeal with delight whenever they see each other.

She loves to wear her skirts and dresses and be all girly but definitely isn't prissy about it. She'll get down and in the dirt with the boys any day and her babies take fast rides in the boy's trucks.
We love this girl so much!
Pin It!

6 comments:

Sarah J. said...

She is too cute! Love her outfit and those boots! Where did you get them- I think all three of my girls need a pair!

Hoffmann Family said...

cute pictures!

Sherrie said...

Oh, I miss that girl so much!! I wish I could hear her counting like that. Give her a big hug for me.

me said...

Cuteness!!! :)

Her Royal Highness said...

she doesn't look 2 1/2! What a looker!!!

Darci said...

Classic/beautiful pictures. I love that she is such a perfect blend of you and Matt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...