"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
~Harold B. Lee

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day


Our family wishes you a fantastic Thanksgiving full of friends, family, good food and thankfulness for your blessings!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Darci said...

I am thankful for your influence in my life. Your big sister skills have improved over the years for sure! =)

Joanne said...

Hope you had a great Turkey Day, too. We are very thankful for our family and to have been with you a few weeks ago. It was a great visit. I love the picture of your little "turkey." So cute.

Esther Ogden said...

Holy Turkey...soooo cute! =)

me said...

Cute! I made a turkey shirt for Trae but did it with ribbons and she made it her show and tell. LOL I love that they're proud to wear our craftiness!!

Erin Aasland said...

she is so adorable in that shirt and hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...