Matt shot a doe Mule deer Saturday morning on opening day for rifle hunting. Morley tagged along for his first time on a big game hunt. He wasn't able to shoot since he doesn't have his hunters safety card but he is very anxious for the spring when he turns 11. Matt still has a buck tag to fill so I guess he'll be going back out on Saturday. I am pretty excited for Matt too! This is the first deer he's brought home since we've been married! It will be awesome to have the fridge stocked with good, lean meat! He'll also do the butchering himself which I think is pretty cool too!
Morley watching for deer on the hill
Bruce with his white tail buck
4 comments:
That is impressive. Morley looks so happy to be hunting with his dad!
Good job guys! Great memories...
Dad
Ship me some venison!
I'll never have photos like these of my boys. How fun for them though.
Post a Comment